As I discussed lately, we’re making an attempt out the 5-Ingredient Meal Plan Field proper now. We’re doing week 6 this week and we’re actually loving it (see what we’re consuming this coming week while you scroll right down to the underside of the publish).
I didn’t have that a lot I wanted to purchase this week since we already had some issues readily available from earlier gross sales for a few of the meals this week. So we solely spent slightly over $80. I’ll seemingly roll over the additional $20 in our price range to subsequent week.
We’re internet hosting an enormous commencement occasion this Saturday (we’re paying for it out of a separate price range since Kathrynne selected the menu and we’re anticipating 70+ individuals!) and we’ll seemingly have leftovers from that, so we could also be consuming these for many of subsequent week. We’ll see!
I used to be tremendous excited to get the Greek Goddess yogurt for simply $2.49/tub. It was on sale for $3.49 and I had a mailer coupon for $2/2!
The massive bins of Cheerios have been marked right down to $2.34! And the seltzer water was $1.39 every. We’ll use them for baseball video games. I additionally received the path combine and Type bars marked down and we used them for snacks on the baseball match in AL this previous weekend.
Kathrynne is gone all this week on a Senior journey together with her class till Wednesday evening, so we now have one much less teen right here — although she’s not right here for a lot of meals as of late between work and faculty and different commitments! Right here’s our menu plan:
Breakfasts this week: cereal, baked oatmeal, or oatmeal, fruit/yogurt
Lunches this week (the youngsters will probably be consuming some at dwelling and a few out with pals – they pay for their very own meals after they exit with pals since all of them have jobs): snack-y lunches, salads/toast (I’ve lettuce leftover from final week), eggs (I nonetheless have virtually 4 dozen leftover from the final two weeks!), PB&J (I’ve bread within the freezer and PB & Jelly stocked up from offers), leftovers, yogurt (I nonetheless have yogurt tubes from a latest deal)
Snacks this week: Pumpkin Bread, Cheerios, Type bars, carrots, apples and PB (I’ve some leftover apples from a deal a number of weeks in the past), eggs, path combine, No Bake Cookies
Dinners this week:
- Salad with leftover hen, cheese, and exhausting boiled eggs (Silas was at a celebration and the ladies had dinner on the Finish of 12 months College Celebration)
- Dinner out (at baseball match in AL)
- Fend For Your self Evening (cereal, eggs, frozen pizza)
- Grilled Double Cheeseburgers (we purchased substances for this final week and by no means used this recipe) + french fries (we had within the freezer from a very long time in the past; they should be used up!) and cantaloupe
- Rooster Parmesan Zucchini Boats with fruit on the aspect + home made bread
- Candy & Savory Baked Rooster + pineapple + muffins
- Garlic Steak & Potato Packets + fruit salad + steamed veggies
All packed up for our baseball match this previous weekend!