Homes & Villas by Marriott Promo
Marriott has launched a new promotion for stays at its Homes & Villas properties. Marriott Homes & Villas launched in 2019. These properties are not managed by Marriott. Instead the company has partnered with reputable property management companies within the vacation rental industry to offer luxury villas, homes and condos. And now if you stay three or more nights, you can also earn 10,000 bonus points. Let’s check out the details of this latest promotion.
Register now and book by February 29, 2024, and earn 10K bonus points on stays through May 31, 2024. Registration ends February 29, 2024. Get 10K bonus points on eligible stays when you book 3+ nights in a private home rental and enjoy unforgettable memories. A minimum spend of $1,000 is required for the stay.
- A “stay” is defined as three (3) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property, regardless of check-in and check-out activity.
- Registration of Marriott Bonvoy Member’s Marriott Bonvoy account is required for this promotion. Members must register by February 29, 2024. See REGISTER NOW Link on https://homes-and-villas.marriott.com/en/offers/10KFEB24
- Registered Marriott Bonvoy Members earn 10,000 bonus Points per eligible paid stay at a participating home rental booked between February 7, 2024 (12:01 AM EST) – February 29, 2024 (11:59 PM EST) through the Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy website (“HVMB Platform”). Payment for stay must be made in cash.
- Stays of three (3) or more consecutive nights must be completed during the promotion earning period, beginning February 7, 2024, up to and including nights stayed on or before May 31, 2024.
- A minimum spend for the stay is $1,000 USD (or foreign currency equivalent)
- Members earn five (5) base Points for each U.S. dollar, or the currency equivalent, on all Qualifying Charges incurred and paid for by the Member through the HVMB Platform.
- Promotion bonus Points are in addition to the base Points and any Elite bonus Points earned per stay within the promotion earning period.
- Charges that do not qualify for Points include, but are not limited to, taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services purchased and/or applied to home rentals booked through the HVMB Platform.
- Home rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMB Platform: however, they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and do not participate in this promotion.
- Marriott branded hotels, branded residences, and Marriott Executive Apartments are not included/eligible for this promotion.
- Award redemption stays where Points are redeemed for a portion of, or the entire stay are not eligible for the promotion.
- Provided that the correct Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account Number is added as part of the booking process, Points will automatically appear in the Member’s Account three (3) to six (6) weeks (21–42 days) following the completion of their stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- No points are awarded for cancellation or no-show
We have seen better promotions in the past for Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy. With this latest offer you can earn 10,000 bonus points if you book a private home rental with Marriott for three or more consecutive nights. The terms this time around also state that you must spend at least $1,000 for your whole stay in order to earn the bonus points.
These properties are usually quite expensive anyway, so this is not a promotion where you will book a stay just to earn n extra 10,000 points. But it can be a an added bonus if you already plan to book one of these properties.