Virgin Atlantic is currently running a lucrative Virgin points offer on cash flights that could earn you up to 10,000 bonus points with one booking.
The offer is tiered across all classes and will earn you the following points depending on fare type and whether you’re flying one-way or round trip:
- 1,000 bonus points for one-way Economy Classic or Economy Delight fares
- 2,000 bonus points for round-trip Economy Classic or Economy Delight fares
- 2,500 bonus points for one-way premium economy fares
- 5,000 bonus points for round-trip premium economy fares
- 5,000 bonus points for one-way Upper Class fares
- 10,000 bonus points for round-trip Upper Class fares
Economy Light bookings are not included in the offer, and codeshare flights are also excluded. Your booking must be made on a Virgin-operated flight to be eligible for the bonus.
It’s certainly a generous offer. However, there is one catch: You must be able to book the flight within the next 10 days before the deal ends Feb. 18. Remember, too, that travel dates must be between Feb. 10 and June 30.
Reward your inbox with the TPG Daily newsletter
Join over 700,000 readers for breaking news, in-depth guides and exclusive deals from TPG’s experts
As you can imagine, this bonus is only available on cash bookings and not award redemptions. Still, you can make use of Points Plus Money bookings and be entitled to the bonus.
Additionally, if you’re flying a cash booking made before the promotion launch and choose to now upgrade your fare using either points or a credit card voucher, you will receive the bonus based on the cabin you originally booked.
You can check out the full terms and conditions here.
Under this promotion, Executive Club members who make a booking in premium economy or Upper Class by Feb. 14 will be entitled to the following enhanced status matches:
- Executive Club Bronze members will receive Flying Club Silver status
- Executive Club Silver members will receive Flying Club Gold status
- Executive Club Gold members will receive Flying Club Gold status
You can find more information about applying for the enhanced status match here.
Virgin Atlantic is offering a great bonus points deal on cash flight bookings until Feb. 18. If you’re a British Airways Executive Club member who is also considering taking advantage of the airline’s current enhanced status match offer, this is a great opportunity to bag some extra points alongside your shiny new Virgin Atlantic status.
Editorial disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.