We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Majority P300 Portable Bluetooth 2.0 Party Speaker.
Majority is a best-selling home audio brand focused on delivering high-quality consumer electronics at an affordable price. Since launching with their signature DAB radio range in 2012, Majority has diversified their product range to include Bluetooth Soundbars, PC Speakers, True Wireless Earbuds and Dolby-powered sound systems.
One lucky winner will receive the Majority P300 Portable Bluetooth 2.0 Party Speaker.
Designed for the music fan who enjoys hassle-free audio, the Majority P300 Portable Bluetooth 2.0 Party Speaker connects to your Bluetooth-enabled device wireless, ready to stream playlists. Perfect for the listener on the go, the Majority P300 turns any space into the dancefloor, offering 8 hours of uninterrupted fun. Complete with a wired microphone, the P300 doubles up as a karaoke machine from its 2.0 channel sound for unbeatable audio!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 29th February 2024 at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Majority.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Majority, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the company offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the company offering the prize so it can be sent out.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any material associated with the competition, as well as their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.